Список форумов Перово-спелео Перово-спелео
Сайт спелеоклуба Перово

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 

. The Raptors havent won in Charlotte since Mar. 29

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Перово-спелео -> Основной Спелео Форум
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
hfy962464

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср 20 Июн, 2018 12:19    Заголовок сообщения: . The Raptors havent won in Charlotte since Mar. 29 Ответить с цитатой

1st PERIOD0:00 – Woah. Jose Izquierdo Jersey . That Ginette Reno can sing. Its like Luba and Celine Dion had a love child that ate Kate Smiths soul. I hope Gionta shakes her hand this time. He totally snubbed her in game 4, and that jinxed us. Cant trust dudes with goatees. Shifty. Gio can fit in the pocket of my cargo shorts. Dude is tiny. Like a doll. Like a little goateed Cabbage Patch doll.0:45 – Hope I remembered to PVR Castle. Nathan Fillion is the bomb.2:11 – LAAAAAAARRRRRRRRSSSSSS. Hamlet pops one for the boys! Score one for Denmark! Lets keep er going. When sorrows come, they come not single spies. But in battalions! Im going to celebrate with a hot dog.2:12 – Love the Danes. Danish meatballs are so good. Also, that salty black liquorice. Oh, and aquavit. And Tuborg. And Lego. I wonder how many Legos it would take to build a Lego Gio versus a Lego me?12:23 – Penalty to Weaver. Love Weaves. Played together in Florida. Degree in Communications, and a minor in virtual reality software design. And he takes pucks to the groin for a living. Great mini golfer, too. Another guy who can fit in my pocket. Dude was gonna quit and work at Timmys. Thats the most Canadian thing ever. Im afraid next puck he blocks is going to kill him, though. Tough mother. Habs got him for a 5th. They gave a player and a 7th for me. Does that make me better than Mike Weaver? Hes on the ice. Im not. These are tough questions, man.15:38 – Penalty to PK. Man, I wish I was on the ice. I havent punched anyone since April, and even then I didnt get many in. My knuckles have returned to a fleshy colour. I havent seen the inside of the quiet room since before Easter.20:00 – Coachs Corner. Grapes is wearing a suit of cherries. Whyd he switch sides with MacLean a few years back? Has that ever been explained? Thats just weird. Grapes would have me on the ice, for sure. These clips of Crosby getting mugged are disturbing. Wouldnt happen if I was on the ice for the Pens. Man, I wouldve killed in the Semenko days. And whats with all the water bottle squirting?2nd PERIOD0:00 – I wonder what Colton Orr is doing right now. I wonder if hes ever known true love.3:18 – Imma have a second hot dog. I deserve it.10:00 – Georgie and Weaves just had 3-minute shifts. THREE MINUTES. Thats how much I played during March. 10:45 – Moeners up here with me. Thought he played well last game. Sucks for him. Whos going to protect the boys? Prustys game, but kinda small. I hope Moener doesnt eat all the cheese puffs. I dont like to eat cheese puffsuntil the 2nd, and theres never enough cheese puffs. I wonder how many other Princeton grads are eating for free tonight. Rumsfeld for sure. Evan Flatow, maybe. Lorna Marsden, def. Christos Papadimitriou, no way. No fin way, man. Brooke Shields. Whatever happened to her? Suddenly Susan was aces.12:43 – Is it EM-elin or YEM-elin? Thats never been made clear to me.14:22 – I mustve put on 16 pounds sitting up here the past month. Id be hard pressed right now to play my three shifts if I was in the lineup. Damn cheese puffs.15:24 – Patches! Off the schneid! Nice pass from the kid Beaulieu, who hasnt played in almost as long as me.15:25 – Is it BO-LEE-EW or BO-LEE-UH? Thats never been made clear to me.16:08 – Seriously, though. What kind of feels does Colton Orr have?17:39 – Vanek! 3-0! Looks like Im headed to Boston. Not quite as nice a press box there. No cheese puffs.3rd PERIOD0:00 – Im pretty sure I forgot to PVR Castle. Damn. Season finale. Castle and Becketts wedding. Eddie McClintock guest starring. EDDIE MCCLINTOCK! Dude was solid inCrumbs.2:53 – Maybe Brad Marchand just needs a hug.3:12 – The playoff beards out there kinda suck. And whats with the playoff goatees on Gionta and Pleks? So wrong. My moustache is being wasted up here.5:16 – They never play Garth Brooks at the Bell Centre. Thats just bad arena work, man. Bad arena work.6:12 – Okay, one more hot dog, but thats it. Sodium is not your friend.7:19 – I hate that "Olé, Olé, Olé" song.16:03 – Man, teams pull the goalie real early nowadays. I could even score if I was out there.16:04 – Vanek again, into the empty net. Well, thats it. Were headed to Boston. Game 7. Bunch of games 7s this round. Or is it games 7, like solicitors general, and courts marshal, and attorneys general?16:14 – NBCSN gave me an assist! Gotta be the first ever playoff press-box assist! Should have put a bonus in my contract for that…19:36 – And here comes some roughness. Chara versus Weaver. Weaver looks like a little boy next to him. Like a Lego Gio. This is where I wouldve come in handy. I should be down there. Me and Moener, who hasnt had one cheese puff all night, by-the-by.20:00 – Big win. Hope Montrealers dont burn the city down in joy. Taking a hot dog for the road. Gonna google Brooke Shields and cheese puff calories when I get home. Gotta stay off Twitter, though. No Castle spoilers. Davinson Sanchez Jersey .ca! Hi Kerry, The recent issues in the Boston-Pittsburgh game have highlighted a number of officiating, game control, and player sportsmanship aspects. Camilo Vargas Colombia Jersey .com) - The Tennessee Titans agreed to terms with running back Jackie Battle on a one-year contract Friday. http://www.soccercolombiamart.com/world-cup-jose-izquierdo-football-jersey/ . He looked very comfortable Wednesday night. Konerko had a big three-run double and Gordon Beckham homered for the second straight game, leading the Chicago White Sox to an 8-3 victory over the sliding Chicago Cubs.TORONTO - Old habits die hard. When the Lakers hosted Toronto 10 months ago, the Raptors held a 15-point first half lead before Kobe Bryant put on a show - as he has been known to do - and engineered a comeback victory, playing out in overtime. Undermanned hours after consummating what turned out to be a season-altering trade, the Raptors returned to Los Angeles nine months later, stealing the game from the Lakers and Bryant, who returned from injury that evening. Even if you believe theyve played over their head during a 14-7 stretch since that fateful night in LA, theres no denying the Raptors are a different team than they were 42 days ago. Still and for whatever reason, there are certain hurdles they dont seem ready to conquer. The Lakers are one them. "We played their game," coach Dwane Casey said after his team surrendered two big leads - a 19-point advantage in the second quarter and a 17-point cushion in the third - falling to the vulnerable Lakers, without the re-injured Bryant, 112-106 at the Air Canada Centre. For the second time in the span of a week, Caseys club had squandered a golden opportunity against a fallen NBA superpower. Four days after extending their winless streak in Boston to 11 games, the Raptors failed to complete what would have been their first ever season series sweep of the Lakers. Since the trade their offence has been much improved but Casey has and always will prioritize his teams effort on defence. The Raptors coach would rather win ugly than lose pretty, his team had gotten quite good at it, but on Sunday they lost that identity. "We didnt [play] a defensive game and that allows big runs," said Casey, his team giving up 112 points, the most theyve surrendered since Dec. 23 against the Spurs. "Thats not who we are. Weve got to be a defence-first team not a three-point shooting team. We got caught up in their quick threes, which theyre very good at and thats not who we are." Assisting on 13 of their first 14 field goals, the Raptors shot 5-of-6 from three-point range in the opening quarter before going 4-of-24 the rest of the way. The Lakers connected on 12 of 22 attempts from long distance and 26 of 28 free throws as the home team got to the line just 11 times. "They dictated the game a little bit more than we did [today]," said Kyle Lowry, who was spectacular again, scoring 21 points and recording nine of his teams season-high 30 assists. "They did a good job of playing the way they want to play and making us play that way also." "Weve got to understand that no matter how big the lead is no team is going to lay down," said DeMar DeRozan, who led the Raptors with 23 points. "Theyre going to play extremely hard to try to get back and weve got to understand that and withstand the runs they try to mmake. David Ospina Jersey. quot; DeRozan continued to struggle down the stretch, hoisting difficult, out of rhythm jumpers and letting frustration get the better of him after a questionable call late in the game. The Raptors leading scorer made just two of his eight attempts in the fourth quarter, missing another key free throw, and is now shooting 4-of-21 from the field in the final period of his last three games. On the season, DeRozan is shooting 33 per cent in the fourth, down from 45 per cent the rest of the game. The minutes hes logged - hes fifth in the NBA in minutes played - could be a factor late in games in addition to some poor decision making, but Casey pointed to the opposition keying in on Torontos best player down the stretch. "Teams are loading up on him, teams are making it rough for him to get those same shots," said the Raptors coach. "Theyre putting their best defender on him and hes working really hard to get the buckets hes getting. Weve got to do a better job of helping screening him, getting him open, getting the ball to the weak side then coming back because hes expending a lot of energy to get his points." Lakers guard Nick Young scored 15 of his game-high 29 points in a back-and-forth final frame. There were eight lead changes in the fourth and 18 total on the afternoon. For the first time all season, Casey was forced to improvise without two of his rotation players. Tyler Hansbrough missed his ninth straight game with a sprained left ankle and John Salmons was inactive nursing a back ailment. Without Salmons, Casey opted to play small. Julyan Stone logged 13 scoreless minutes - the most playing time hes seen since Dec. 6 - and Greivis Vasquez was used in the backcourt alongside Lowry. Vasquez had one of his better games as a Raptors - recording 11 points and eight assists - so too did Chuck Hayes, who played the bulk of the fourth quarter in place of starter Jonas Valanciunas. "He needed to do a better job on (Pau) Gasol," Casey said of Valanciunas, who played just 14 minutes after picking up a pair of early fouls. "I thought Chuck and Amir (Johnson) did a better job on him and we want for the defensive matchup." Although the Lakers successfully treaded water without Bryant prior to his return in the last meeting between these teams, they have come apart ever since. While the Raptors have vaulted up the Eastern Conference standings, LA had lost 16 of 21 games prior to Sundays rematch. Historically and regardless of the personnel, the Lakers have owned Toronto. Now, having lost two of three, the Raptors travel to Charlotte to face another, albeit more perplexing demon in the Bobcats. The Raptors havent won in Charlotte since Mar. 29, 2010, a span of six straight losses to a mostly dreadful Bobcats team. China Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL T-shirts Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Black NFL Jerseys Stitched NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China ' ' '
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Перово-спелео -> Основной Спелео Форум Часовой пояс: GMT + 4
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: